search it!

Custom Search

the greatest father

8:21 PM / Posted by Lloyd /

Hey hold on, there are more then just these 7 gifts I’ve talked about. There’s something more unique about the greatest gift I mentioned yesterday. And once again, I’m going to start on a 7-day series articles on this uniqueness and of course, I keep the best for the last so watch out!

The greatest father


Let’s start of. The first unique point I want to talk about is God being the greatest father! What’s so great about that? Can you imagine the awesome creator of the universe as your father? I mean, he actually has a very close and personal relationship with you!

And before you are start giving thoughts to things like, oh my, it’s another dad who scolds the shit out of me or maybe if you grew up in a bad family, you probably think he might just be another non-caring dad. I’m telling you here, this greatest father I’m talking about is an ideal father and that is God himself.


In the bible passage, Matthew 7:11 it says that If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

And here’s another amazing fact. Long ago, even before God made the world, he already chose you to be His very own through what Christ would do for you; He decided then to make you holy in His eyes, without a single fault. And now, you stand before Him covered with His love.

Here’s what Ephesians 1:4-5 says.
For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will.

And thus concludes one of the factors for the week, the greatest father. And tomorrow, we’ll be going through something rather similar, the greatest savior!

Before I end of, here’s a video on the creation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PSALMS 121:1-2

I life up my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from?My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.