search it!

Custom Search

The gift of a written note

5:38 PM / Posted by Lloyd /

The gift of a written note

Well, it’s the 4thgift so far. And today, what I will be talking about will be the gift of a written note.

The note I’m referring here are not those long and sophisticated notes. The notes I’m referring are those notes which are short and sweet. Notes like, “hey job well done earlier on” or “know what, thanks so much for helping me”.

You never know. Just a single note can actually change a person’s entire life. I remember when I started out as a Christian, my best friend who was then just my any other friend used to write notes for me. If I may, notes which are just plain notes with if I may again, very little sincerity. But as the years go by, we became the best of friends and the notes too, became even more motivational for me in a way and one of which changed the course of my life.

Well, the point I’m driving at is that, when you decide to take your pen and write a note for someone, do it out of pure concern for that person and not for the sake for writing a note. The receiver will definitely note the difference and that will not be very pleasant.

Here’s another quote, the gift of a written note, it could be long and pleasant or short and sweet but nevertheless, it may also change the life of the person who receive it.

Before I end of this entry, if you have been reading the earlier posts, I’ve covered how to make someone’s day and even today, I’m also talking about how to make someone’s day with the help of a written note. And I guess, you may ask how does that benefit me? Well, I will be touching on that tomorrow so stay tune! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PSALMS 121:1-2

I life up my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from?My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.